We Do Care have a small team of support workers who are experienced and qualified to work with you and those that matter to you. All staff are rigourously assessed, have enhanced CRB disclosures and are trained to meet the needs of the people they support.
Our aims are simple:
- We Do Care provides a high quality service.
- We Do Care tailor the service to the needs of the individual.
- We Do Care will maintain respect and dignity of the service user at all times.
- We Do Care will maintain confidentiality at all times.
- We Do Care will risk assess where necessary.
- We Do Care will listen to the service users wishes.
- We Do Care will work within the service user care plan where applicable.
- We Do Care will store all information in a secure environment.
- We Do Care work within the Person Centred Planning Framework.
- We Do Care will not discriminate on colour, creed, race or religion.
- We Do Care take reliability and commitment seriously.
Unfortunately, We Do Care are unable to allow our support staff to undertake administration of medicines or high personal care needs. Medication will be discussed at the assessment in more detail.